Friday 9 February 2024

Meet the DT

 Hello & welcome!

Just two more AAA Colourful DT to introduce and we're done!

Maggie

Hi! I’m Maggie, and I’ve been card making in the Chicago suburbs for over 20 years. My day job as a high school social studies teacher takes up a lot of my bandwidth during the day, and it’s a nice retreat to come home and crank out a card when I’m not taking my two hound dogs for a walk with my husband, or plotting our next national park hiking adventure. I’m happy to be here to help bring some colorful inspiration to the card making community.

Nancy

My Mom was a "jack of all trades" when it came to crafting... she always had her hands busy with something.  In the fall of 1996 she told me she found a new craft she wanted me to see and honestly, I rolled my eyes... she showed me this small collection of stamps and ink but what got me hooked was the magic of heat embossing.  Mom passed away in 2010 but her crafty genes lives on.  I live in Western Canada with my husband and two sons as well as our cat and two dogs.  When I'm not at my full time job, you'll find me in my craft room, in front of the TV or reading a book.

Well that's all the DT introductions done and dusted. So what next?

Well on the 11th there will be a share of a little project which may just hint at the colours for our first challenge on 15th February.

Hope to see you then!

Peace & Hugs 

The AAA Colourful Team

x

No comments:

Post a Comment