Thursday 1 February 2024

Meet the DT

 Hello and welcome!

It won't be too long now before our first challenge begins on 15th February.

In the meantime let's get to know the DT.

Today it's the turn of the two founder members of AAA Challenges - Jane T and Maaike.

Jane T runs the AAA Birthday Challenge, a monthly birthday card only challenge, and Maaike runs AAA Cards, a fortnightly CAS only card challenge. Follow the links to check them out.

Jane T


I think there has never been a time when I haven't got some sort of craft on the go. I love to scrapbook, cross stitch, doodle, letter and create cards, atcs and pocket letters. I also love reading, jigsaws, knitting, crochet and putting my feet up in front of the TV.

I'm really excited to start this new craft challenge and am looking forward to connecting with crafter friends both old and new.

Maaike


I'm a cat mom of 3 and volunteer at the community centre 2 days a week, youtuber once in a while, crafter every day, gardener most days and cook when I'm hungry.

Come back again on 3rd for the next meet and greet of DT - maybe a face you'll know or maybe someone new. It's great to make friends.

Peace & Hugs

The AAA Colourful Team

x

No comments:

Post a Comment