Saturday 3 February 2024

Meet the DT

 Hello & welcome!

Are you ready to say hello to two more of the AAA Colourful DT?

First up we have Anne


Hi, I'm Anne - a 'kiwi' living in Australia, my day job is a web content publisher. I've done crafts most of my life - Mum always said I'm never happy unless I'm learning something new. I've been cardmaking since early 2021, but there are always new techniques and styles to learn, so I can't see me stopping any time soon. I also do cross-stitch and canvaswork, with the odd crochet or sewing session here and there, but cardmaking is my current love.

Followed closely by Christine

Hi, I'm Christine.  Since I was a kid I have always loved crafting.  My interest in scrapbooking started as I wanted to document the birth of my daughter and capture all of her milestones. Those milestones included her little brother and of course I needed to document his life too! 

 My passion for cardmaking began when my son turned two.  I needed his birthday party invitations to be exactly what I wanted, nothing less. I have not stopped making cards since.  I love a variety of styles and I am looking forward to getting colorful.


So excited to have these two talented ladies on board. You're going to be blown away by their creations!

Come back on the 5th to meet two more DT.

Peace & Hugs 

The AAA Colourful Team

x


No comments:

Post a Comment