Monday 5 February 2024

Meet the DT

 Hello & welcome!

Before I introduce the next two DT can I urge you to click on the followers badge on the right hand side bar. There will be some randomly picked spot prizes over the next few days!

Let's meet and greet the 2Ds on our team....

Diane


Hi, I’m Diane. I live in Montreal, Canada with my husband and daughter.  I have been crafty since before being crafty was cool. I come from a line of creative women, starting with my seamstress grandmother, and my talented knitting mother, who both passed along their love for creating. I have been making cards for approximately 10 years, but before that I was getting a diploma in haute couture sewing, just for fun, and beading, knitting, embroidering, painting, you get the picture. Even before that I can remember making my own birthday party invitations as a child, no store bought invites for this crafter. I am a maximalist card maker who loves colour. I hope you enjoy my creations. 

Disha

I am an IT engineer and a passionate crafter. I Love to be creative in all walks of life and it's more than a hobby for me. I live in Sweden with my family ( my partner and a sweet little toddler). I am a social person, love to be around people, be out in nature and these days, for the most part, I just spend time with my baby as much as I can.

Are you excited to see the faces of the AAA Colourful DT popping up? Have you recognised anyone yet? And are you clicking on the name links to take a peek at their style of creating?

Come back again on 7th and say hello to two more. And the first of our randomly picked spot prizes for one blog follower will be announced.

Peace & Hugs

Jane

x


No comments:

Post a Comment